Tricia and the team at Collaborative Connection are dedicated to the preparation and support of “adventurers” who are living or have lived internationally! We are “bridge builders” working with individuals, families and organizations, connecting them from the present to their envisioned future.
We specialize in:
- Supporting expatriates and their families through all aspects of international transition.
- Supporting non-US expatriates who live and work in the Seattle area.
- Working with clients who are planning to retire or have retired after living abroad.
- Working with organizations seeking to hire or successfully relocate employees into international assignments.
- Facilitating effective intercultural trainings, and in
- Providing organizations with strategies for employee retention.
When you move internationally, you experience a change in living arrangements, as well as work and/or learning environments. You must also leave behind a support system of friends and co-workers that you could turn to when you needed help. A great deal of your time and energy must go into coping with the basic logistics of the move, along with the challenges of a new, unfamiliar culture.
- Having someone there to listen is reassuring.
- Having someone there to ask the important questions is invaluable.
- Having confidential support to help you navigate through difficult times is priceless!